– you join groups just to get messages in your inbox
– you re-read old mail, print it and stick it in your diary
– you freak out when the friend invites stop coming
– you freak out when you have friend requests pending
– you message people who remove you as a friend, demanding why?
– you have several FB profiles
– you wake up and go to sleep checking for notifications
– you thrive on virtual invites, dreaming about ‘yes, maybe, no’
– all you see is blue and white
– you have more virtual friends than real ones
– you haven’t actually met half your virtual friends
– you check up on ur bff/ bf/ gf’s statuses, photos, comments
– you fight over FB
– you add terms like fml, lmao, btw, lol to every sentence, even when speaking
– you check FB when you gym, have coffee with friends, in the movies
– you read this! Lol! Btw I’m lmao. Fml! Haha!